Calamine Clay powder
Price And Quantity
- 400 INR
- Mineral Refractories
- DIY Face Mask for Acne: An easy homemade face mask for acne and blemish-prone skin incorporates something you probably already have in your fridge! Take 2 tablespoons Baking Soda, 1 tablespoon Calamine Powder, and 1 teaspoon Aloe Vera Gel. Make a smooth paste, and leave on your skin for 15 minutes, then wash off.
- DIY Face Mask for Glowing Skin: Mix 1 TBSP Calamine Powder, 1/2 TBSP Buttermilk/coconut oil, and 1 Teaspoon Carrier Oil. For a DIY face mask for glowing skin, combine calamine powder with your favorite carrier oil and some water or buttermilk, mix until itâs a paste, leave on your skin for 15 minutes, then wash off. Itâs that simple!
- DIY Face Mask for Dry and Sensitive Skin: A simple recipe combines calamine powder with buttermilk or plain yogurt to make a homemade facial mask thatâs perfect for skin that suffers from redness and sensitivity. This recipe is so nourishing you can mix enough for your face or for your entire body, and itâs great for everyday use. Take 1 tbsp. Calamine powder and 1/2 tbsp Buttermilk. Mix together in a bowl and apply on cleansed skin. Leave on for 10 minutes and remove with warm water.
- DIY Drying Lotion Recipe: Calamine can also be used to help prevent acne. If you use it once or twice a week in your skincare routine, whether alone overnight or in a mask, it has worked wonders to prevent skin breakouts and keep skin looking fresh and clean. Take 1 tbsp. Calamine powder and 1/2 tbsp Hydrogen Peroxide. Mix well and dip a cotton swab in solution to dab on individual pustules. Leave on overnight.
- DIY Homemade Face Scrub: Combine Calamine powder with brown sugar and coconut oil or your favorite carrier oil for a DIY face scrub that will gently exfoliate the skin to remove dead skin cells. Leaves skin fresh and even-toned.
- 5-7 Per Day
- All India
2, Madhavbaug Shopping Center, Opp Shahibaug Police Commissioner Office, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380004, India