mGanna Pure Natural Kokum Butter for Skin Hair and Cosmetic Formulation
Price And Quantity
- 100 INR
- Body Care
- Fruits Extract
- Cosmetic Grade
- All, Women, Men
- 2 Years
- KOKUM BUTTER - Extracted from the seeds of Garcinia Indica fruit. Kokum trees, also known as Garcinia Indica, are primarily cultivated in the Western Ghats region of India. The fruit and seeds of the kokum tree are used in a variety of culinary, cosmetic, and medicinal applications.
- 100% PURE & NATURAL - The fruit and seeds of the kokum tree are used in a variety of culinary, cosmetic, and medicinal applications. Popular as an ingredient and thickener in soaps, lotions, and body butters. Kokum is a vegan butter beneficial for many applications.
- SKIN CARE - Rich in vitamin E, omega-3, and omega-6 fatty acids. This firm and unscented butter contains nutrients and antioxidants that help nourish and repair damaged and cracked skin. Known for its anti-aging and skin protecting properties, it reduces degeneration of skin cells and restore elasticity. Its uniformed triglyceride composition and 80% stearic-oleic-stearic makes kokum butter one of the most stable skincare butters you can find.
- HAIR CARE - Rich in essential fatty acids and non-comedogenic (will not clog pores), Kokum Butter is perfect for stimulating the scalp for healthy hair growth. It helps cell oxygenation, making nutrients more readily available for use by scalp/skin tissues, which helps promote hair growth. It also supports and enhances hair elasticity, helping with hair breakage.
- SOURCING - Here at Plant Guru, we strive for 100% authenticity and quality. There are no additives or contaminants in our products.
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Western Union, Paypal
- Central America, South America, Western Europe
- All India
2, Madhavbaug Shopping Center, Opp Shahibaug Police Commissioner Office, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380004, India